1. Take 10 minutes Monday morning to catch up on current events.
2. Trade lunches like you did in grade school.
3. Rave at your desk with a silent disco.
4. Go for business walks instead of business meetings.
5. Take a photo every day.
6. Trade your most tedious task for someone else's.
7. Actually call your mom back.
Trust us. It'll make you feel good. You might say you don't want to spend your break on the phone with your mom, but she'll appreciate it, and you can stop worrying about when you'll do it. You love her! Remember?
8. Turn every errand into "me" time.
9. Ask someone out to lunch, not drinks.
After working a full day, it's hard to find the motivation to catch up with friends over drinks. The next time someone asks you to meet up after work, suggest getting together for lunch, and add variety to the people you interact with from 9 to 5.