Have you been ignoring your inner kid lately? Here are some ways to bring you back to your childhood…
2. Build a Sand Castle
Or better yet, get creative by making sand sculptures!
3. Read YA (Young Adult) Novels
Remember those Nancy Drew and Hardy Boy books you read as a kid? How about Goosebumps, Sweet Valley High or Babysitter’s Club? Just because you’re all grown-up doesn’t mean you can’t read your some of your childhood favorites. And no, I’m not talking about Harry Potter and Twilight - those are a given!
9. Hop on a Miniature Train
Griffith Park in LA has train rides at their Travel Town Museum, and your local park may have miniature train rides that operate on the weekends.
Pictured above is a solar powered choo choo that my boyfriend and I were lucky passengers on during Halloween time. How cute are those solar powered pumpkin figures!?!
13. Visit Disney World, Disneyland or Aulani
And after watching a Disney movie, you’ll want to experience the real thing. There’s no better theme park for childhood nostalgia than at the Disney parks and resorts. Aulani is the newest Disney resort located in Kapolei, HI on the island of Oahu (image shown).
19. Paper Football
I still do this with paper napkin holders whenever I go out to eat. It’s especially fun when going to a fancy restaurant and accidentally hitting someone from the unsuspecting table next to you. Bonus points if you land one in a wine glass!
- Fyre Festival — organized by Ja Rule and billed as a luxury event — has turned into a total shitshow and people are livid 💸😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- The new leader of Marine Le Pen's National Front party in France has stepped down amid accusations of Holocaust denial.
- We found an average of about one false statement per day from Trump and his aides throughout the president's first 100 days in office 💯