4. But what people really didn’t know was the fact that this guy was not “random” at all. As a matter of fact, you may know him as an Academy Award winning film director from New Zealand.
Yep. That is Peter Jackson. After the experience, he shared the photos with more than 1.7 million fans via Facebook. He wrote: “I had a fun day at Comic Con walking among you all. Did anyone see the Evil Jester? Some of you did because you asked him to pose for pics! Cheers, Peter J.”
5. Though undetected at a suit, Jackson was in San Diego for a reason: to unveil the first teaser trailer for The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies, set for release this December.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.