2. It’s not your fault, the animation was so amazing that he was just SO LIFELIKE.
3. You always wondered why you were so attracted to his voice, so husky and yet so soft.
5. He saved Anya and her grandmother as a kid with no thought for himself, so you knew he was a good guy.
7. You knew he’d call you out on being a pain in the ass, the way only someone who loves you would.
9. The man could sing…
I mean, it was more musically speaking, but whatever, he tried.
10. And waltz…
11. And fight demonic horse statues.
Yea, sure, grab that pole, it’ll totally help.
12. But he needed a little saving sometimes too and he was OK with that.
14. And the payoff is especially great because he was in denial about his feelings for her for so long.
Men wrestling with their burgeoning emotions is always hot.
19. Your heart actually melted when he sacrificed himself for Anastasia AGAIN and then nobly departed because he thought he wasn’t good enough for her.
Look at him trying to put on a brave face. What a legend.
20. And then it flat-out broke when he didn’t even take the reward money and revealed his true angsty self.
DON’T CRY DIMITRI. LOVE ME.
22. And perfectly complemented his subsequent grand entrance.
Everybody loves a humble hero.
- Former prime minister Tony Blair says there are elements of the Brexit debate "happening the world over."
- Uber documents provided to BuzzFeed News suggest that price cuts don't always raise driver wages 🚗💸
- U.S Department of Defense is expected to end its ban on transgender military service in July.