2. It’s not your fault, the animation was so amazing that he was just SO LIFELIKE.
3. You always wondered why you were so attracted to his voice, so husky and yet so soft.
5. He saved Anya and her grandmother as a kid with no thought for himself, so you knew he was a good guy.
7. You knew he’d call you out on being a pain in the ass, the way only someone who loves you would.
9. The man could sing…
I mean, it was more musically speaking, but whatever, he tried.
10. And waltz…
11. And fight demonic horse statues.
Yea, sure, grab that pole, it’ll totally help.
12. But he needed a little saving sometimes too and he was OK with that.
14. And the payoff is especially great because he was in denial about his feelings for her for so long.
Men wrestling with their burgeoning emotions is always hot.
19. Your heart actually melted when he sacrificed himself for Anastasia AGAIN and then nobly departed because he thought he wasn’t good enough for her.
Look at him trying to put on a brave face. What a legend.
20. And then it flat-out broke when he didn’t even take the reward money and revealed his true angsty self.
DON’T CRY DIMITRI. LOVE ME.
22. And perfectly complemented his subsequent grand entrance.
Everybody loves a humble hero.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Rep. John Lewis's books have sold out on Amazon hours after President-elect Trump went on a Twitter tirade against the civil rights icon.
- In South Sudan, where the vast majority of people lack internet access, fake news and Facebook could have deadly consequences.
- Saturday Night Live's version of Donald Trump's latest press conference was all about pee-pee.