1. Complain when you're literally three minutes late.
2. Expect you to read their minds.
3. Treat you like you're a moron.
If you forget that thing that they said that one time six months ago, you are clearly mentally deficient.
4. Give you completely contradictory instructions.
5. And then act like it's your fault when things go wrong.
6. Make you do the most unpleasant parts of their job.
7. Speak corporate mumbo jumbo.
8. Use passive aggressive lingo.
9. Or, on the other extreme, make blunt threats.
10. Tell you you need to be "independent" and "manage yourself."
11. But then get angry when you don't doublecheck with them about every single tiny thing you do.
12. Tell you to always ask questions.
13. But then get annoyed when you ask questions.
14. Treat you like their pet monkey.
15. Act like your ideas are stupid.
16. Expect you to structure your entire life around them.
17. Play favorites.
"I'm sorry you don't like my 'vibe.' I will see what I can do about acquiring a new one."