1. A magical Chinese tea ball that turns into a flower.
2. A teapot with several spouts.
3. Or this "Alice in Wonderland" version...
4. This teeny-tiny porcelain teacup necklace or ring.
Plenty of options here.
5. Or these metal teapot and cup rings.
6. A teapot and cup in one.
For when it's too much work to carry both at once.
7. A cozy that turns your teapot into an elephant or disoriented sheep.
8. A specialty engraved tea spoon.
This makes for a particularly sweet gift or even marriage proposal.
9. A kick-ass Russian samovar.
10. A British afternoon tea stand.
11. A Russian silver tea holder and table glass.
12. An intricately decorated Chinese teapot.
13. A tea infuser and time machine all in one.
14. Or this scuba diver who will strain your tea for you.
15. These teacup wine glasses.
16. A chandelier a la Beauty and the Beast.
17. A mug with a cookie container.
18. A tea blend customized for your personality.
19. A DIY little box in which to carry your tea.
20. A super-cool genie-style teapot.
21. A mug that tells jokes.
Although tea alone is enough to put a smile on your face. Buy here.
22. Sugar Lace Doilies.
23. Origami Tea Bags.
24. A penguin that will perfectly steep your tea.
25. A coffin for your teabags.
26. A mug that proves magic is real.
When hot water is poured in, nothing remains of the Cheshire cat except his grin, and Doctor Who's time machine magically reappears in a far away galaxy (on the other side of the mug). Revel in wonder here.