1. Every year, Moscow humans are given a very special treat.
2. They are invited to the kingdom of “Catsburg,” where they are free to mingle with some of Russia’s most refined felines.
3. But these cats aren’t kitten around. They’re here to be crowned “Honorary Citizen of Catsburg,” a title that comes with its own DIAMOND-ENCRUSTED KEY.
Note: The key is not featured here.
16. Some try to bribe the audience.
22. “I explicitly told you not to bring the pink feather boa. I need to get a new human.”
30. See some of the magic happen here.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- President Obama has ordered a full review of hacking related to the 2016 election. Officials have alleged Russia used the hacks to interfere with the election.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- In dream jobs: Everyone loves a guy on YouTube going around London reviewing chicken shops 🍗