1. Every year, Moscow humans are given a very special treat.
2. They are invited to the kingdom of “Catsburg,” where they are free to mingle with some of Russia’s most refined felines.
3. But these cats aren’t kitten around. They’re here to be crowned “Honorary Citizen of Catsburg,” a title that comes with its own DIAMOND-ENCRUSTED KEY.
Note: The key is not featured here.
16. Some try to bribe the audience.
22. “I explicitly told you not to bring the pink feather boa. I need to get a new human.”
30. See some of the magic happen here.
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers in the evening brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 29.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the massive Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight" 🙊
- President Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝