5. During the Cell Block Tango, each girl does an imitation of her crime, each in session using a red silk bandanna to imitate where the blood would have been.
However, when Hunyak is speaking, she pulls out a white bandanna, not a red one, indicating that, she is, in fact, innocent.
11. During the song “Cell Block Tango” Hunyak speaks in Hungarian, but the actress is Russian and her accent makes the speech very difficult to understand even for native speakers of Hungarian.
Translation: “What am doing here? They say my famous lover held down my husband while I chopped off his head. But it isn’t true, I am innocent. I don’t know why Uncle Sam says I did it. I tried to explain it at the police station but they did not understand me.”
15. A long battle took place between the agents of Renée Zellweger and Catherine Zeta-Jones over billing on the movie poster.
In the end, “diagonal billing” was settled upon - as depending on which way you read it (top to bottom or left to right), both appear to get top billing.
All facts courtesy of IMDB and MovieMistakes.com
- The judge who sentenced former Stanford swimmer Brock Turner for sexual assault will no longer hear criminal cases.
- Hillary Clinton came closer than ever to attacking Donald Trump's character and tied her opponent to the "alt-right" movement.
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 250 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.