1. Being unable to walk down a street without being harassed.
2. Men assuming we "want it."
3. Being afraid to walk alone at night.
4. Being told by men what we can do with our bodies.
5. Growing up seeing women portrayed as weak on TV.
6. Having to explain what constitutes rape to other women.
7. That being feminist makes us "man-haters."
8. Our promiscuity being judged by our skirt lengths.
9. That we get paid less than our male colleagues.
10. That we keep having to say this.
One Thing We Love About Being Women:
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!