17 Pictures That Prove Toronto The Good Is Actually Pretty Badass
Think Toronto is all Bay Street button-ups? Think again.
1. Ladies and Gentlemen, cyclists of Toronto.
2. Toronto can be anywhere it wants to be. Chicago, New York, Boston – we’ve got your numbers.
3. Torontonians always make the best of things. Take these incredibly popular buttons from Spacing Magazine, inspired by the city’s damaged transit system.
4. This sharp door handle at the old Fashion Crimes on Queen West (RIP, Fashion Crimes), is all like, “Can you really handle our fresh T-dot style?”
5. The fact that Javier would even ask for help with this says a lot about how nice Torontonians are (and yeah, being nice IS badass).
6. Weather? Pshaw. That doesn’t stop the T-dot from getting down to business.
7. You have questions? Toronto has answers.
8. Seriously, Hogtown knows bacon.
9. The Humber River flows through Toronto’s west end, and it’s the kind of place that inspires citizen art.
10. Kensington Market is another source of inspiration for Toronto badasses.
11. Not only does the OCAD building exist, but you can go to school in it.
12. Toronto may be Canada’s biggest city, but we’re still cool.
13. And when we say we’re inclusive, we mean it.
14. But if we have to spell out the rules, we'll do that too.
15. Plus, we've got this guy.
16. Even our mannequins are sassy.
17. That's right, we're proud.
What Toronto badassery makes you love the city?