1. Buy new U2 ‘Invisible’ song to help fight Aids
2. Bet on Peyton Manning’s legendary ‘Omaha’ word
You can get some easy money in a funny way. There is a whole bunch of Super Bowl prop bets set by Bovada among which you’ll see some specials for this year that are so much fun. ‘Omaha’ is one of them and it is about Peyton Manning's passion for this word. Go ahead, bet on how many times he will say it during the Super Bowl.
3. Make Beckham strip down right on your big screen
4. Watch the first Super Bowl likely to be played in the snow
5. Tell countless weed jokes
6. Enjoy an outstanding performance
7. Form a new habit
If you have never seen ‘New Girl’ or ‘Brooklyn Nine-Nine’, you should probably try it out. It goes right after the Big Game and it seems like the best way for you to calm down after the four-hour stress.