1. Buy new U2 ‘Invisible’ song to help fight Aids
You can help fight Aids, Tuberculosis and Malaria. Just download new U2 song ‘Invisible’ on iTunes for free during the first 24 hours after the Super Bowl commercial airs and Bank of America will do the rest which means it will donate $1 to the Global Fund for each download of the song.
3. Make Beckham strip down right on your big screen
It’s been two years since Beckham’s first Super Bowl ad for H&M. This time he goes nearly nude and it’s all on you if he is #covered or #uncovered in a new Super Bowl spot. H&M promise to show Beckham in never-before-seen positions. It’s time to make a choice.
4. Watch the first Super Bowl likely to be played in the snow
It will be the first Super Bowl to be held outdoors in the cold. So there is a chance for you to watch the first ‘Snow Bowl’ in history as the game has already been baptized. However Super Bowl could be moved to Saturday or Monday if weather gets worse.
8. Get a blast from the past
Here is your dose of nostalgia for Sunday. Three TV legends of ‘Full House’ cast are back together in a Super Bowl ad for Oikos Greek Yogurt. It may seem a bit dirty so just check it out.
- Despite Democrats threatening to filibuster, Republicans are confident Neil Gorsuch will be confirmed to the Supreme Court by the end of next week.
- Let the Brexit countdown begin: Prime Minister Theresa May has invoked Article 50. Britain is set to leave the EU by 2019.
- "We are the press who is under attack," says April Ryan, the veteran journalist who was scolded by Sean Spicer during a heated White House briefing.
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information 💻