1. Spice World
Best. Movie. Ever. I totally thought the inside of their double-decker bus was real. That thing was gigantic.
4. Chris Kirkpatrick
He was my favorite in NSYNC.
9. Eminem’s performance at VMAs
Best VMA performance ever.
11. Billy Madison
Definitely my favorite Adam Sandler movie.
I had so many screen names. My most memorable one was “Little Kelly” because I was obsessed with Kelly Clarkson. I also had “Demilicious” and “Starbucks Babe.” When you’re in middle school you go through, like, a million of those. Also “Smarterchild” was great.
13. Hit Clips
I was on a Hit Clips commercial but I can’t find it anywhere! I booked it as a featured extra and all of a sudden I was the lead of the commercial. It was the best day of my life. I’ve tried looking. I can’t find it. And yes, I played them over and over.
19. This book
I need this book!
20. Junie B. Jones books
24. The Fresh Prince theme song
I still obviously know all of the words.
Sabrina was my favorite show on TGIF.
26. 98 Degrees
98 Degrees was my favorite out of all of the boy bands. They were more of the bad boys. I see Nick everywhere now, too. We’re always running into each other. If you told me when I was 6 or 7 that I would be cool with Nick I wouldn’t have believed it. It’s just really funny. I wouldn’t have believed you.
27. Hey Arnold
Best cartoon. Also Proud Family.
- BuzzFeed News exposes a secretive legal system that allows corporations to intimidate entire countries with one threat.
- Donald Trump's campaign CEO Stephen Bannon and an associate were accused of sexual harassment in a 1990s court case.
- And Apple has to repay up to €13 billion ($14.5 billion) in illegal tax benefits to Ireland, the European Commission has ruled.