1. Dental floss works as a great cake-slicing apparatus.
Make super-intricate cuts without making a mess. Just make sure you don't use the minty kind!
2. Use nail polish to cover up tiny scratches on your car.
Nail polish can also be used for a variety of other things.
3. Use hair spray as a fixative on your charcoal or pastel artworks to prevent fall-off.
You'll thank yourself later!
4. Use a razor to get rid of the fuzz on your sweaters.
You can't leave the house in an pilling sweater!
And you thought your teeth were the only thing that needed fluoride.
6. Add a little bleach to the vase water to make your freshly cut flowers last longer.
Add about 1/4th teaspoon per quart of water. It will also keep the water clear by keeping it free of bacteria.
7. Use your old toothbrush to clean any and all hard-to-reach places.
8. Use mouthwash to treat exposure to poison ivy.
It will relieve itching and also dry the treated area to allow for healing to begin.
9. Putting a little deodorant on your legs will help you slip right in to your favorite pair of skinny jeans.
Don't be like him.
10. Shaving cream can be a great impromptu stain remover.
You can use it on both your carpet and your clothes!
11. Use your hair straightener as an emergency iron in a pinch to get rid of any wrinkles.
It could make all the difference in helping you land that big interview!