1. Wallpaper is a great way to refresh your powder room.
You can upload your own prints here and get them made into a wallpaper perfect for any room.
2. Use baking soda and vinegar to make a natural, eco-friendly bathroom cleaner.
3. Build an in-home sauna.
Nothing will refresh you more after a day of hardcore DIYs than a quick steam in your own home!
4. Frame your mirror to turn yourself into a work of art.
5. Clawfoot tubs will make any bathroom feel luxurious.
6. Make your own beeswax candles to help you get cozy in the bathtub.
The color is beautiful, and they smell pretty nice as well.
7. And while you're at it, make your own homemade soaps too!
Homemade cold-process soaps are easy to make and don't take very long to set!
8. Use a magnetic strip to organize your bobby pins.
9. Hang your towels on a ladder to get that rustic look.
10. And keep eucalyptus in the bathroom to make every shower extra refreshing.
See the perks here.