BuzzFeed Brazil asked readers on Facebook for the best sex tips that we should all know — here's what they said.
Responses have been edited for length and clarity.
First, re: cunnilingus:
1. Remember: The clitoris is sensitive...and not just to pleasure.
2. Cool it with the stiff tongues!
3. Also, it's not taffy!
4. Stop acting like a dog.
5. The vagina is part of a whole person.
6. She's fidgeting for a reason.
7. If she's not saying much, everything is probably good.
8. "Like that" means "exactly like that," not "faster."
9. Know when to admit defeat.
10. Ladies, stop faking it!
11. And, for the love of god, just listen to your partner!
12. Find the road to happiness.
13. Put on a show.
14. Know about the male "G-spot."
15. Get generous with that tongue action.
16. And be careful with the balls!
17. Just as importantly: Enjoy yourself.
18. And go slow.
And on sex in general:
19. Say what you need to say.
20. Don't be ashamed of your body or your hair.
21. One good lay is better than a lot of average ones.
22. Find the position that REALLY works for you.
23. Never forget: You need to feel pleasure too.
24. Knowing your own body makes all the difference.
25. Don't be grossed out by oral sex.
26. Sex isn't just penetration.
27. Don't tell someone they're bad in bed.
28. Don't force it if you're not in the mood.
29. USE PROTECTION!
30. And finally, always remember: You don't owe anyone else a satisfying sex life.
For more translated content and BuzzFeed International goodness, subscribe to Inter Webz: our new biweekly newsletter bringing you the best of the 'net from around the world.
This post has been translated from Portuguese and adapted from the following posts: