1½ cups raw almonds
1 cup fresh, soft medjool dates
½ teaspoon salt
1½ cups raw cashews, soaked in water overnight
½ cup coconut milk
¼ cup maple syrup
1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
1 teaspoon lemon juice
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Raspberries, to decorate
Blueberries, to decorate
Blackberries, to decorate
Mint, to decorate
Coconut flakes, to decorate
1. In the bowl of a food processor, add the almonds, dates, and salt, and pulse until the almonds are finely chopped and the mixture holds together when pressed between your fingers.
2. With wet hands, transfer the crust mixture into a 9-inch tart pan, gently pressing an even layer on the bottom and sides of the pan. Transfer the crust to the freezer.
3. Add the soaked cashews, coconut milk, maple syrup, coconut oil, lemon juice, and vanilla extract to the bowl of a food processor and pulse until smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
4. Pour the filling into the frozen crust and use a spatula to create an even surface.
5. Decorate the top with raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, mint leaves, and coconut flakes.
6. Refrigerate tart for at least one hour.