⅓ cup chia seeds
¾ cup water
¾ cup quinoa, cooked
⅓ cup pumpkin seeds
⅓ cup sesame seeds
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
Hummus, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F (165°C.)
2. In a medium bowl, add the chia seeds and water.
3. Mix until well combined then let stand for 5 minutes until a gelatinous texture is reached.
4. In a large bowl add the quinoa, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, salt, pepper, and chia seed mixture.
5. Transfer the mixture onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet with spatula.
6. Spread into an even layer.
7. Bake for 30 minutes.
8. Remove from oven then cut into desired cracker shapes.
9. Carefully flip each cracker.
10. Bake for 25 minutes.
11. Remove and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
12. Store in an airtight container for up to one month.
13. Add hummus, if desired.