Makes 20-25 pieces
2 chicken breasts, boneless & skinless
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 cup flour
3 eggs, beaten
Oil, for frying
1. Slice chicken breasts into bite-sized chunks.
2. Combine the chicken with the salt, pepper, garlic powder, and chili powder, mixing until evenly seasoned.
3. Place the flour and eggs into separate bowls.
4. Dip a piece of chicken into the flour, then the egg, then back into the flour.
5. Repeat with the rest of the chicken.
6. Heat oil in a large pot over medium-high heat.
7. Fry the chicken pieces until deep-golden brown and crispy.
8. Set aside on a paper towel to drain.