2 tablespoons beeswax, grated or pellets
½ cup coconut oil, solid
20 drops eucalyptus essential oil
10 drops peppermint essential oil
10 drops tea tree essential oil
1. Fill a heavy-bottomed cooking pot with several cups of water, then place a bowl that fits on top of the pot.
2. Bring the water to a rapid boil, then reduce to a simmer.
3. Add the beeswax and coconut oil.
4. Stir to combine as they begin to melt.
5. When the mixture is fully melted, carefully remove the bowl from the pot.
6. Before the mixture solidifies, add in the eucalyptus, peppermint, and tea tree essential oils.
7. Stir to evenly distribute the oils, and evenly pour the liquid into glass jars.
8. Allow the balm to cool fully (approximately 1 hour).
9. When hardened, secure lid and store in the refrigerator or a cool, dry place for up to a year.
10. Apply a pea-sized amount on the chest area, and rub in slow, circular motions.