4-6 slices turkey bacon
1 sweet potato, peeled and diced
1 red bell peppers, diced
6 cups spinach, sauteed
6 eggs, beaten
Olive oil or oil of choice
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
Shredded cheese of choice, to taste
Whole wheat tortillas
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook turkey bacon according to package instructions. Remove and set to the side.
2. Using the same skillet, add diced sweet potatoes and season with salt and pepper. Cook until soft. Remove from pan and set aside.
3. Add diced red bell peppers and cook until softened. Remove from pan and set aside.
4. Cook spinach, then set aside.
5. Reduce heat to medium-low and pour in beaten eggs. Remove from pan once cooked.
6. To assemble the burritos, place down parchment paper, then put the tortilla on top. Add scrambled eggs, sweet potatoes, spinach, bell pepper, turkey bacon, and cheese.
7. Fold the left and right side of the burrito in, then fold the bottom up and roll tightly.
8. Roll burrito into parchment paper.
9. Enjoy now or place into a bag or reusable container.
10. Transfer to the freezer. Freeze for up to 1 month.
11. To reheat, remove burrito from parchment paper and wrap in a damp paper towel.
12. Microwave for 3 minutes or until warm.
13. Rest for one minute.