Servings: One 9-inch cheesecake
16 ounces cream cheese, softened
½ cup sugar
½ cup sour cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
⅓ cup butter, melted
½ cup light brown sugar
2 tablespoon cinnamon
1 pack refrigerated cinnamon rolls with frosting (8 regular sized)
1. Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
2. In a bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
3. Add the sour cream and vanilla, and beat until there are no lumps.
4. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing completely after each one. Set aside.
5. In another bowl, mix the butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon until fully combined. Set aside.
6. In a greased springform pan, press all of the cinnamon rolls flat, until they completely cover the bottom of the pan.
7. Evenly spread the cheesecake batter, then drop spoonfuls of the butter mixture onto the cheesecake batter.
8. Swirl the butter mixture into the cheesecake using a knife (try to keep it away from the edges).
9. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until the cheesecake, is firm around the edges but still slightly jiggly in the middle. Remove from oven and cool completely.
10. Top with frosting from the cinnamon rolls.
11. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.