4. The Problem: You rely on fast food.
Her Solution: Boosting your immune system and aiding weight loss. Vlogger Jenna Marbles swears by blending a spoonful of coconut oil into her breakfast smoothies.
6. The Problem: You frequently heat style your hair.
Her Solution: Strengthening weak and dry hair. Rub melted coconut oil onto your scalp and roots, then let it soak in for three hours. It may take a few lather-rinse-repeats to wash all the oil out, but you’ll know it’s gone once your shampoo starts lathering up normally.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.