4. The Problem: You rely on fast food.
Her Solution: Boosting your immune system and aiding weight loss. Vlogger Jenna Marbles swears by blending a spoonful of coconut oil into her breakfast smoothies.
6. The Problem: You frequently heat style your hair.
Her Solution: Strengthening weak and dry hair. Rub melted coconut oil onto your scalp and roots, then let it soak in for three hours. It may take a few lather-rinse-repeats to wash all the oil out, but you’ll know it’s gone once your shampoo starts lathering up normally.
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎