4. The Problem: You rely on fast food.
Her Solution: Boosting your immune system and aiding weight loss. Vlogger Jenna Marbles swears by blending a spoonful of coconut oil into her breakfast smoothies.
6. The Problem: You frequently heat style your hair.
Her Solution: Strengthening weak and dry hair. Rub melted coconut oil onto your scalp and roots, then let it soak in for three hours. It may take a few lather-rinse-repeats to wash all the oil out, but you’ll know it’s gone once your shampoo starts lathering up normally.
- The man suspected of shooting and killing five people in a Washington mall is now in custody, officials said.
- Charlotte police have released video of Keith Lamont Scott's shooting and photos of a gun they say he had loaded.
- Kim Kardashian said she is voting for Hillary Clinton after being quoted saying she was "on the fence."