82. Jonathan Jackson, “How You Learn To Live Alone”
I’m sorry, but lines like these will ruin any song: “You fall asleep in motion and uncharted hemispheres / Then you wake up with the stars falling down around your ears.” WUT?
80. Chaley Rose, “Wayfaring Stranger”
I really like Zoey, I do, but this cover is a snoozer.
78. Connie Britton & Charles Esten, “The End of the Day“
Is this even a song or just Rayna crying?
76. Connie Britton, “Buried Under”
I liked seeing Rayna drinking, but this song… not doing her any favors.
75. Hayden Panettiere, “Used”
The fact that this happens to Juliette Barnes makes me feel better about my life: “You come walkin’ round here, actin’ like we’re something / Then you up and disappear and make it real clear that we’re nothing.”
74. Aubrey Peeples, “Tell Me”
Layla Grant at her most annoying.
71. Clare Bowen and Sam Palladio, “Loving You Is The Only Way To Fly“
The only not good song these two have made together.
70. Hayden Panettiere, “Telescope”
The ultimate paranoid girlfriend anthem.
68. Connie Britton, “Bitter Memory”
I identify too strongly with this song.
67. Sam Palladio and Clare Bowen, “Lately”
Eventually, these two will get back together, right?
65. Clare Bowen, “Every Time I Fall In Love”
Me too, Scarlett. Me too.
64. Connie Britton and Will Chase, “Ball and Chain”
I do not trust Luke Wheeler and I do not approve of him getting so close to Rayna.
63. Sam Palladio, “That’s What I Do”
Couldn’t even find a video for this one and THAT’S OK. This picture is even better.
62. Audrey Peeples, “Gonna Get Even”
What’s weird about this song is that Layla still HAS NO IDEA why she’ll want to get even in the first place.
61. Lennon and Maisy Stella, “Telescope”
Most age-inappropriate line for pre-teens to be singing at a school function: “You left your troubles in my head, in my head / You left your secrets in my bed, in my bed.”
60. Chris Carmack, “Tears So Strong”
This song sounds familiar the first time you hear it and not in a good way.
59. Sam Palladio, “Can’t Get It Right”
I bet you could get it right with me, Gunnar. Just throwing that out there.
58. Jonathan Jackson, “Peace In The Valley“
I don’t know what this song is about, but Avery sure is handsome singing it.
57. Clare Bowen and Charles Esten, “This Town”
Worst PR moment for the city of Nashville: “We all come here with a light in our eyes / Some will burn out / Some will burn bright / Some learn to fly / Some will run for their lives.”
56. Connie Britton and Hayden Panettiere, “Wrong Song”
Not the best song, but worth it just to get these two together.
55. Charles Esten, “Playin’ Tricks”
This song is fine, but I just know Deacon has so much more in him.
53. Connie Britton and Michiel Huisman, “Postcard from Mexico”
Feels inappropriate for public consumption.
52. Hayden Panettiere, “Hangin’ On A Lie”
Every album needs some filler songs and this is a solid one.
51. Connie Britton, “Stronger Than Me”
I also sometimes drink whiskey to escape my problems.
50. Hayden Panettiere, “Hypnotizing”
Hard to tell if she is into this dude or just got kinda shwastey-faced.
49. Connie Britton and Charles Esten, “This Time”
Most commitment-phobic moment: “You don’t need to meet my momma / You don’t need a key to my house.”
48. Connie Britton and Lennon and Maisy Stella, “The Blues Have Blown Away”
If this song had cheeks, I’d be pinching them.
47. Chris Carmack and Sam Palladio, “Tough All Over”
46. Jonathan Jackson, “Keep Asking Why”
Three cheers for Avery finally having a decent song to play!
45. Lennon and Maisy Stella, “Joy Parade”
44. Jonathan Jackson, “The Morning Of The Rain”
If you only knew Avery from his music, you’d think women were breaking his heart instead of the other way around.
43. Hayden Panettiere, “For Your Glory”
Every legit country singer has a Jesus song and this is Juliette’s.
42. Sam Palladio, “Gun For A Mouth”
Besides the whole greasy hair thing, I liked Gunnar in his bad boy phase.
41. Sam Palladio, “Shine”
You can like literally hear Gunnar’s heart shattering all over the honky tonk floor.
40. Hayden Panettiere, “Undermine”
Truth bomb: “It’s all talk, talk, talk, talkin’ in the wind / It only slows you down if you start listenin’.”
39. Will Chase, Charles Esten, and Chris Carmack, “It’s On Tonight”
Nashville’s foray into Bro Country: Not bad. Not bad at all.
(Couldn’t find the song on YouTube, so just enjoy this picture of a topless Chris Carmack with a puppy from his Abercrombie modeling days.)
38. Lennon and Maisy Stella, “Ho Hey”
Hardest to believe Rayna-would-allow-it line: “Took a bus to Chinatown / I’d be standing on Canal and Bowery.”
37. Lennon and Maisy Stella, “Share With You”
The perfect song for sisters.
35. Charles Esten, “Like New”
God, this man’s voice is sexy. That’s all.
34. Charles Esten, “You’re the Kind of Trouble”
I’m the kind of trouble you can get into, Deacon Claybourne.
33. Clare Bowen and Sam Palladio, “When the Right One Comes Along”
Pretty little love song.
32. Charles Esten, “Papa Writes To Johnny“
Deacon deserves so much more out of life than he’s gotten.
31. Sam Palladio and Clare Bowen, “Change Your Mind“
There is no limit to the amount of weepy love songs these two can do together.
30. Jonathan Jackson, Sam Palladio, and Chaley Rose, “Hennessee”
I think this song is about crushing on a tall girl: “The hardest thing I ever had to do was stand up straight and try to love you.”
29. Jonathan Jackson, “Kiss”
The song that launched Avery’s short, failed solo career.
28. Sam Palladio, “If Momma Coulda Seen Me“
There’s something just so dang adorable about Gunnar singing about prison.
27. Chris Carmack, “What If I Was Willing”
Worth the fight with Gunnar.
26. Sam Palladio, “Adios Old Friend”
Poor Gunnar but also, really, poor Gunnar’s brother.
25. Clare Bowen and Sam Palladio, “Why Can’t I Say Goodnight”
What are these two trying to prove here by not getting back together?
24. Chris Carmack, “A Showman’s Life”
Just break my heart one chord at a time, why don’t you?
23. Charles Esten, “Keep Coming Back”
I’m just so relieved that the terrible lawyer girlfriend is finally dunzo.
22. Connie Britton, “The Best Songs Come From Broken Hearts”
Did anybody else find it really sketchy the way Luke Wheeler just PUT RAYNA ON THE SPOT with this? I do not trust the man.
21. Clare Bowen and Sam Palladio, “Casino“
These two together can do no wrong. Truly.
20. Clare Bowen and Sam Palladio, “If I Didn’t Know Better”
This is what foreplay sounds like.
19. Hayden Panettiere, “Tell That Devil“
Question: If Juliette’s love life ever stabilizes, will she keep making all this AWESOME MUSIC?!
18. Connie Britton and Hayden Panettiere, “He Ain’t Gonna Change”
How this duet wasn’t enough to bring Juliette back into Nashville’s good graces is beyond me.
17. Hayden Panettiere and Chris Carmack, “Can’t Say No To You”
If I were Layla, I’d be pissed at Juliette for stealing this from right underneath me, too.
16. Hayden Panettiere, “Love Like Mine”
If this doesn’t make you feel better after getting dumped, nothing will.
15. Clare Bowen, “Looking For A Place To Shine”
You go, girl.
14. Charles Esten and Stella Lennon, “Believing”
You guys are a family. Move into a house together. Please. Think of the fans.
13. Clare Bowen and Sam Palladio, “Fade Into You”
I think this song is about sex, guys.
12. Hayden Paniettiere, “Boys and Buses”
Life lesson: “There’s no use chasing after boys and buses.”
11. Lennon Stella and Charles Esten, “A Life That’s Good”
You can just see how beautiful Rayna and Deacon’s life together could have been.
10. Connie Britton and Charles Esten, “No One Will Ever Love You”
Makes codependence sound pretty darn sexy.
9. Clare Bowen, “Crazy Tonight”
Feelin’ it: “Well, I paid way too much for these jeans / They look too damn good not to be seen.”
8. Hayden Panettiere, “Trouble Is”
I want to party with Juliette Barnes.
7. Hayden Panettiere, “This Love Ain’t Big Enough”
Just marry me already, Juliette Barnes.
6. Clare Bowen and Sam Palladio, “One Works Better”
Scarlett O’Connor needs to start listening to her own advice.
5. Clare Bowen, “Black Roses”
THIS GIRL IS SO TALENTED. YOU DON’T NEED DRUGS, SCARLETT!!!
4. Charles Esten, “Sideshow”
The entire Deacon-Rayna dynamic summed up in one song.
3. Hayden Panettiere, “Don’t Put Dirt On My Grave Just Yet”
FUCK YEAH: “Come hell, come high water / You push on me, I’m gonna push back harder.”
2. Clare Bowen and Sam Palladio, “I Will Fall”
Moved across the country after a breakup? Been there. Done that. Wish this song had been around.
1. Hayden Panettiere, “Nothing In This World Will Ever Break My Heart Again”
Rayna was right: The best songs do come from broken hearts.
- Supporters and protesters have gathered at Trump's first rally since becoming president. He's scheduled to speak at 5pm ET 🗣 🇺🇸
- The most powerful storm in years to hit Southern California battered the region Friday with heavy rain and winds.
- A Washington DC public school has fired back at Education Secretary Betsy DeVos after she criticized its teachers.
- A gay teen was kicked out of his house, and people are loving how this rapper helped him out 🌈 💜