4. Gluten-Free, Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Breakfast Bars
Basically you just throw everything into a bowl, mix, spread in a pan, and wait for it to firm up. Store in the freezer and pull ‘em out before your kid runs out the door. Place in hand. Smile with the knowledge your child is getting a healthy breakfast. Recipe here.
12. Frozen Breakfast Quesadillas
The eggs, cheese, and beans make this a seriously protein-filled breakfast option, perfect for starting a big day. Make them in advance, freeze, and pop in the microwave in the morning for something quick, tasty, and completely satisfying. Recipe here.
19. Gluten-Free Mexican Mini Quiches
The perfect way to use up your leftover chicken from dinner, you can prep these little guys in less than 10 minutes, stick them in the oven, and take care of other important business during the 30 minutes they’re cooking. Recipe here.
- It's Day 2 of the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia. Here's what you need to know.
- Three Qaddafi henchmen who are wanted for embezzling millions from Libya have been found living comfortably in Britain.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.