1. French Toast With Berries
Looks and tastes decadent, but the whole grain bread, cottage cheese, and fresh berries mean you’re doing more than just your taste buds a favor. (Pro tip: Using freshly baked bread instead of the processed, packaged kind makes all the difference.) Recipe here.
19. Balsamic Onion and Potato Frittata
You don’t need a recipe to make a frittata, but this one proves you also don’t need cheese. (BTW, dsp stands for “dessertspoon” and 1 is the equivalent of 2 teaspoons.) If you want something cheesy but still healthy, try a goat cheese frittata — goat cheese is delicious and creamy but not as high in calories or fat as hard cheeses.
- The Democratic National Committee on Monday apologized for remarks sent over email criticizing the Bernie Sanders campaign 🇺🇸
- At least 19 people died and dozens others were injured in a knife attack at a facility for the disabled near Tokyo, Japan.
- The Solar Impulse 2 completed its first round-the-world flight after landing in Abu Dhabi ☀️