1. French Toast With Berries
Looks and tastes decadent, but the whole grain bread, cottage cheese, and fresh berries mean you’re doing more than just your taste buds a favor. (Pro tip: Using freshly baked bread instead of the processed, packaged kind makes all the difference.) Recipe here.
19. Balsamic Onion and Potato Frittata
You don’t need a recipe to make a frittata, but this one proves you also don’t need cheese. (BTW, dsp stands for “dessertspoon” and 1 is the equivalent of 2 teaspoons.) If you want something cheesy but still healthy, try a goat cheese frittata — goat cheese is delicious and creamy but not as high in calories or fat as hard cheeses.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Jay Z is set to hold a get out the vote concert for Hillary Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing black voters.
- The UK government has backed a third runway at London's Heathrow Airport, saying it'll benefit the the country's economy ✈️
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏