This Costume Competition Proves That "Simpsons" Fans Are The Best In The World
These guys really embiggened their looks with insane attention to detail. H/T: Woo Hoo! Classic Simpsons Trivia Brooklyn.
Woo Hoo! Classic Simpsons Trivia is a fan event that takes place in a handful of cities in the U.S. and Canada.
The Brooklyn group held its annual Halloween costume contest in which members look to the most specific show trivia and characters for inspiration.
All these fans worked very hard, and in a way they're all winners.
But in another, more accurate way, these three were the winners.
1. The first-place winner on the night was this work of genius.
2. This Lurleen Lumpkin tribute act came second.
3. And third place went to the Lard Lad Donuts statue.
"Just don't look! Just don't look!"
4. As for the rest, there was Ned Flanders' lousy beatnik parents (who also doubled as the event's hosts).
5. Here's Cool Lisa from the episode "Summer Of 4ft 2".
And she looks like Blossom!
6. That'd be Bart the Fly from "Treehouse of Horror VIII".
7. Crazy Cat Lady, aka Dr Eleanor Abernathy.
8. It's Dancing Homer.
9. Yeah, hi Roy.
10. Homer's oversized novelty hat with tiny hidden camera inside.
"No way, man. No way, man! Get yourself another patsy, man. No way am I wearing a freakin' wire!"
11. Frank Grimes, or Grimey as he liked to be called.
12. The Happiest Man In Springfield.
“No, no! Not me, friends! He's talking about himself. But thanks for looking!”
13. This guy celebrated one restaurant's finest food, stuffed with its second finest.
14. Student and babysitter Ashley Grant, who accuses Homer of sexual harassment.
"Two, four, six, eight, Homer's crime was very great...Great, meaning large or immense, we use it in the pejorative sense!"
15. The highly strung Little Miss Springfield choreographer.
"I said, 'Step pause turn pause pivot step step', not, 'Step pause turn pause pivot step pause!' Shudder!"
16. Homer at Hullabalooza.
"Yeah, nice try, narc. Why do you want to destroy us? Don't commit your hate crimes here! Hate crime!"
17. Here's Krusty's new court-ordered sidekick, Ms No-Means-No.
"Whoa! You're hot. Let's get some dinner after the show."
18. Homer, as he imagines himself to be if he robbed the Kwik-E-Mart.
19. The British guy that nicked some of Homer's sugar for his tea.
And he'd do it again [sip]. Goodbye.