1. So you’re finally graduating from high school…
Here are some songs that might take you back to your Kazaa graduation playlist.
2. “Good Riddance,” by Green Day
Try to listen for the guy say “f*ck” at the beginning.
3. “Closing Time,” by Semisonic
Act cool when he says to “finish your whiskey or beer.”
4. “I’m Moving On,” by Rascal Flatts
Man, they could always tear at your heart strings.
5. “Here’s to the Night,” by Eve 6
Are you the now or never kind?
6. “Save Tonight,” by Eagle Eye Cherry
7. “Don’t Forget to Remember Me,” by Carrie Underwood
8. “Please Remember,” by LeeAnn Rimes
The country singers really had it down.
9. “I Will Remember You,” by Sarah McLachlan
Fight over who will be the lead, and who will sing backup (doo doo dum dum dum).
10. “Graduation (Friends Forever),” by Vitamin C
OF COURSE. This made you want to write your number in everyone’s yearbook, so you could K.I.T.
11. More than likely, you never really saw your friends again…
…but hopefully this takes you back to the time you thought you would.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- President Obama has ordered a full review of hacking related to the 2016 election. Officials have alleged Russia used the hacks to interfere with the election.
- Trump's cabinet fills out: He's reportedly tapped Washington Congresswoman Cathy McMorris Rodgers for Interior Secretary, Goldman Sachs President Gary Cohn for National Economic Council Director.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- J. Cole dropped his much-anticipated album and people are holding onto it like it's an oxygen tank for 2016.