I can totally sympathize with this one. I support car dealers who use my company’s mobile app - I can’t tell you how many times older dealers will ask to speak to a man because not only am I a woman, I am also Southern. I have had to learn to actually suppress my accent so I’ll stop being insulted by callers. I had a “gentleman” just last week tell me to “shut my jaws and listen” twice because he didn’t understand what I was trying to tell him - which was to turn his phone off :/ (btw, my accent is NOT Julia Sugarbaker-thick so it wasn’t that he misunderstood me due to accent…he was just a patronizing old jerk)
Just had my first child 4 months ago, and I went from 3cm to delivering within 20 minutes of my water breaking. Totally possible.
- geekgoddess80 "23 Times Dennis Reynolds Was Absolute..."
- geekgoddess80 "The L.A. Times Just Printed The Scari..."
- geekgoddess80 + "15 Sentences That Mean Something Tota..."
Response to 15 Sentences That Mean Something Totally Different To People Who Hate The Sounds Of Eating:
Misophonia is no joke. I am filled with a completely unnatural rage any time I hear utensils on dinnerware, crunchy foods, and smacky noises.
- geekgoddess80 "Maroon 5 Crashed A Bunch Of Weddings ..."
- geekgoddess80 "24 People Doing The Whole Jesus Thing..."
Response to 17 Weird Smells You Secretly Love:
Diesel fuel over here….