1. Shake N' Bake
2. That feeling of "That actor was in this movie?!"
3. The product placement was everywhere but also joked about at the same time.
4. I still love the baby Jesus dialogue at dinner.
5. You can tell when people are improvising or the line was just thought up by Will Ferrell or Adam Mckay
6. Simply put: Sacha Baron Cohen
7. Say "I love Crepes"
8. Yeah, Ricky Bobby is George W. Bush.
9. This film is perfect at being commercially viable, while also being slyly subversive.
10. Some ways that Ricky Bobby was used to parody George W. Bush:
11. They heighten the places that product placement appears.
12. The jab at Tom Cruise about Scientology is great but less topical today.
13. I wonder how many people saw Highlander because of this film.
14. The Applebee's product placement and commercials are even funnier now.
15. In the final race, if Cal could pass Ricky for the slingshot move, then why did he wait till then?
16. The bloopers/outtakes during the credits are so good.
17. Overall Grade when I was younger: B+
18. Overall grade now: A+
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!