1. On Sunday morning, Vanessa Hudgens announced via Twitter that her father, Greg, had died from cancer.
2. In August, Hudgens revealed on Instagram that her dad was sick and asked fans to pray for his recovery.
3. Hudgens shared the tragic news of his death just hours before she was due to take the stage in Fox’s production of Grease: Live as Rizzo.
4. She tweeted that, despite her dad’s passing, she was going to still perform and “do the show in his honor.”
5. UPDATE: Hudgens performed Sunday night and wowed critics and fans with her rendition of “There Are Worse Things I Could Do.”
- President Trump laid out an ambitious agenda in his speech to Congress, but Republicans are still divided on how to pass that agenda.
- The FBI is investigating if bomb threats against Jewish centers came from an internet "troll" and are profiling a lone, young, tech-savvy person.
- Facebook is using artificial intelligence for suicide prevention, scanning feeds for signs of people at risk of self-harm, then offering resources for help.
- Uber's CEO said he's "seeking leadership help" after dash-cam footage was published of him aggressively arguing with a company driver 😳