1. On Sunday morning, Vanessa Hudgens announced via Twitter that her father, Greg, had died from cancer.
2. In August, Hudgens revealed on Instagram that her dad was sick and asked fans to pray for his recovery.
3. Hudgens shared the tragic news of his death just hours before she was due to take the stage in Fox’s production of Grease: Live as Rizzo.
4. She tweeted that, despite her dad’s passing, she was going to still perform and “do the show in his honor.”
5. UPDATE: Hudgens performed Sunday night and wowed critics and fans with her rendition of “There Are Worse Things I Could Do.”
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- Thousands holding flags gathered in Cuba Saturday night to remember the life of Fidel Castro. His burial is set to take place on Sunday.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂