1. Hillary Clinton was joined by New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker and former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright at a rally in Concord, New Hampshire, on Saturday.
2. After a pitch aimed at encouraging young women to support Clinton become the first female president, Albright told the crowd, “Just remember: there’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help each other.”
3. The line was met with hearty applause from Clinton and Booker, as well as wild cheers from the crowd.
7. Here’s the joke they made:
- Beloved actor Gene Wilder, who starred in classics like "Willy Wonka" and "Blazing Saddles," has died at 83.
- Huma Abedin, a top aide to Hillary Clinton, is separating from Anthony Weiner after his latest sexting revelation.
- Apple will unveil the newest iPhones on September 7. Expect a new dual-camera system and NO headphone jack 📱