1. Hillary Clinton was joined by New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker and former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright at a rally in Concord, New Hampshire, on Saturday.
2. After a pitch aimed at encouraging young women to support Clinton become the first female president, Albright told the crowd, “Just remember: there’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help each other.”
3. The line was met with hearty applause from Clinton and Booker, as well as wild cheers from the crowd.
7. Here’s the joke they made:
- There are 27 lawmakers boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration.
- The suspect wanted in the massacre of 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub has been captured.
- Monica Crowley was an appointee to Trump's White House. She won't take the job because of a widespread plagiarism scandal
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.