1. Hillary Clinton was joined by New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker and former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright at a rally in Concord, New Hampshire, on Saturday.
2. After a pitch aimed at encouraging young women to support Clinton become the first female president, Albright told the crowd, “Just remember: there’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help each other.”
3. The line was met with hearty applause from Clinton and Booker, as well as wild cheers from the crowd.
7. Here’s the joke they made:
- Donald Trump claims Google's search engine was biased in burying bad news about his rival Hillary Clinton.
- A teenager was taken into custody Wednesday after he shot two students and one teacher at an elementary school in South Carolina.
- "Hamilton" pulled back the curtain on race and Broadway, but these actors show how far theater still has to go 🎭