1. Everybody knows President Donald Trump loves his Twitter account.
But it’s safe to say that his tweets have the tendency to, err, land him in hot water.
In the period between the election and his inauguration, for example, Trump attacked more than 30 people and things using his Twitter account, including the New York Times, the musical Hamilton, and Meryl Streep.
7. People thought the tweet was a lesson in subtweeting and shade.
11. …but many thought whoever posted the tweet was brave.
Nancy Yousseff contributed to this post.
- Thanks to Paul Ryan, Papa Roach's teen-angst smash "Last Resort" has become the internet's unofficial anthem for the owned 😬🎤
- A Pro-Trump site is showing that with a big Facebook page and catchy headlines, you can have almost zero content and still make money.
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Tim Hortons, Canada's biggest coffee chain, is opening its first UK store next month ahead of a rollout across the country 🍩