2. But for some D.C. locals, the chance to play in the snow was just too good to pass up.
3. Tian Tian, the National Zoo’s male Giant Panda, could not believe the winter wonderland in which he found himself…
4. He thrashed about, looking completely in his element.
6. As the zoo said on Twitter, Tian Tian’s thick coat meant he could roll around in the snow like NBD.
7. Even the youngest member of the zoo’s panda family, Bei Bei, was allowed some outdoor snow time. He looked slightly more confused by the whole thing though…
- The death toll has risen to 36 in the Oakland warehouse party fire. Officials say they are no where close to finding a cause for the fire.
- Donald Trump has picked retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson to be his secretary of housing and urban development.
- Jill Stein has filed a federal lawsuit in Pennsylvania for statewide recount of the 2016 election, after she withdrew a request in state court.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏