2. But for some D.C. locals, the chance to play in the snow was just too good to pass up.
3. Tian Tian, the National Zoo’s male Giant Panda, could not believe the winter wonderland in which he found himself…
4. He thrashed about, looking completely in his element.
6. As the zoo said on Twitter, Tian Tian’s thick coat meant he could roll around in the snow like NBD.
7. Even the youngest member of the zoo’s panda family, Bei Bei, was allowed some outdoor snow time. He looked slightly more confused by the whole thing though…
- President Trump laid out an ambitious agenda in his speech to Congress, but Republicans are still divided on how to pass that agenda.
- The FBI is investigating if bomb threats against Jewish centers came from an internet "troll" and are profiling a lone, young, tech-savvy person.
- Twitter will start relying on algorithms to identify and restrict accounts for engaging in "abusive behavior" today.
- Uber's CEO said he's "seeking leadership help" after dash-cam footage was published of him aggressively arguing with a company driver 😳