1. Hoverboards were the hottest gift under the Christmas tree this year, and many people spent Friday learning how to use their new toys — with painful results.
2. It was, shall we say, a steep learning curve.
5. The hard surface of the street was maybe not the best place to give it a try.
7. While others who thought they were getting the hang of it quickly discovered they weren’t.
10. And knees were seriously, seriously grazed. (LOOK AWAY FROM THIS ONE IF THAT KIND OF STUFF GROSSES YOU OUT).
11. Mostly, though, people couldn’t seem to control the damn things.
- Fans of Donald Trump say Bill Clinton's past indiscretions are fair game at the next debate.
- More than 100 people are reportedly injured after a commuter train crashed into a New Jersey Transit station in Hoboken on Thursday morning.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.