1. With the Iowa Caucuses on Monday night, Ted Cruz may have just discovered a crucial voting bloc: children who cannot vote.
2. At rallies on Saturday and Sunday, Cruz thanked his wife, Heidi, for introducing him and then delivered this message to “all the school aged kids” in the crowd:
“When Heidi’s first lady, french fries are coming back to the cafeteria!” he said to cheers.
4. “The last I checked the cardboard was supposed to be on the tray and not in the food!”
5. Let freedom fries ring!
- A year after a husband and wife pledged allegiance to ISIS and massacred 14 people in San Bernardino, California, key questions remain
- Millions have watched him call out the government and the media over Brexit: James O'Brien, the man who made radio viral.
- The pilot of the jet carrying a Brazilian soccer team chose to skip a refuel stop before crashing in Colombia, killing 71 people.
- Spanish authorities have accused six professional tennis players of helping to fix 17 matches 🎾💰