1. With the Iowa Caucuses on Monday night, Ted Cruz may have just discovered a crucial voting bloc: children who cannot vote.
2. At rallies on Saturday and Sunday, Cruz thanked his wife, Heidi, for introducing him and then delivered this message to “all the school aged kids” in the crowd:
“When Heidi’s first lady, french fries are coming back to the cafeteria!” he said to cheers.
4. “The last I checked the cardboard was supposed to be on the tray and not in the food!”
5. Let freedom fries ring!
- BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲