1. Jon Ritzheimer, a member of the militia that’s occupied a federal wildlife refuge in Oregon since Jan. 2, posted this video to Facebook on Monday, kindly asking people to stop sending him and his buddies dildos and other penis-related goods.
2. “We got an abundance of hate mail,” Riztheimer says, standing over a pile of packages. “It was really mind-blowing to me that people would actually spend their money…”
Militia leaders have called on supporters to send them supplies, including blankets, underwear, and cigarettes.
The full list of requested supplies did not include a request for sex toys or other phallus-shaped goods.
- Hillary Clinton is calling on the FBI to release "whatever facts they claim to have" on the newly discovered emails.
- An American Airlines plane caught on fire on the runway Friday afternoon at Chicago's O'Hare airport.
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- A woman's 85-year-old grandpa was the flower girl at her wedding ❤️