1. Jon Ritzheimer, a member of the militia that’s occupied a federal wildlife refuge in Oregon since Jan. 2, posted this video to Facebook on Monday, kindly asking people to stop sending him and his buddies dildos and other penis-related goods.
2. “We got an abundance of hate mail,” Riztheimer says, standing over a pile of packages. “It was really mind-blowing to me that people would actually spend their money…”
Militia leaders have called on supporters to send them supplies, including blankets, underwear, and cigarettes.
The full list of requested supplies did not include a request for sex toys or other phallus-shaped goods.
- The man suspected of shooting and killing five people in a Washington mall is now in custody, officials said.
- Charlotte police have released video of Keith Lamont Scott's shooting and photos of a gun they say he had loaded.
- Kim Kardashian said she is voting for Hillary Clinton after being quoted saying she was "on the fence."