1. Jon Ritzheimer, a member of the militia that’s occupied a federal wildlife refuge in Oregon since Jan. 2, posted this video to Facebook on Monday, kindly asking people to stop sending him and his buddies dildos and other penis-related goods.
2. “We got an abundance of hate mail,” Riztheimer says, standing over a pile of packages. “It was really mind-blowing to me that people would actually spend their money…”
Militia leaders have called on supporters to send them supplies, including blankets, underwear, and cigarettes.
The full list of requested supplies did not include a request for sex toys or other phallus-shaped goods.
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 247 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is ramping up outreach to Hispanic voters as it prepares for the final stretch in the run against Trump.
- WhatsApp will start sharing your account info with Facebook. You can decline the new policy, but must opt into it first 📲😵