1. Jon Ritzheimer, a member of the militia that’s occupied a federal wildlife refuge in Oregon since Jan. 2, posted this video to Facebook on Monday, kindly asking people to stop sending him and his buddies dildos and other penis-related goods.
2. “We got an abundance of hate mail,” Riztheimer says, standing over a pile of packages. “It was really mind-blowing to me that people would actually spend their money…”
Militia leaders have called on supporters to send them supplies, including blankets, underwear, and cigarettes.
The full list of requested supplies did not include a request for sex toys or other phallus-shaped goods.
- BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲