1. Meet Corey Mintz (@coreymintz)
2. One thing you should know about Corey is that he isn’t usually this demanding.
3. His Twitter account was recently hacked, causing it to automatically reply to tweets with the words — you guessed it — “SHUT YOUR BUTT”. Like here…
4. And here…
5. And here…
6. The problem seems to be resolved for now, but who knows? Maybe this food critic will eat something that inspires a few more SHUT YOUR BUTT recommendations.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit: no single market, parliamentary vote on the final deal, and a warning to the EU not to punish the UK.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Year's Day has confessed to the shooting, Istanbul's governor said
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- The police report featuring Kim Kardashian West's first-hand account of the Paris robbery has been released.