The full article is here (below is an excerpt):
The Oscars, if nothing else, celebrate how the good idea can somehow survive the battleground of day-to-day business. In the normal business climate, we sometimes need to be reminded of how vitally important innovation and creativity are to business survival and that it’s not merely a “creative exercise.”
An event like the Oscars shows the power of creative achievement and collaboration. The spotlight is on all of the players who cumulatively make a creative concept work, from actors, to directors, to camera operators, to set designers. Creativity happens at every stage in the creation of a film.
2. Five Oscars Wins Teaches Hollywood How It’s Done
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Four people were arrested after Trump supporters and protesters clashed during a "Make America Great Again" rally in California.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and ended within 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- People in Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨