IN A PERFECT WORLD…
1. NASCAR would be more like Mario Kart:
2. Every dog would get a well deserved makeover:
3. Every breakfast would be like this:
4. Nick Carter would still be this sassy:
5. This pug would have all these jellybeans:
7. Everyone would switch from cars to adult-sized big wheels:
8. Everyone would wear this everyday:
Or at least just Fridays.
9. Every cat would have a permanent top hat:
10. Everyone’s name would be like this:
11. Everyone would devote their time to solving one of life’s greatest mysteries:
12. Everyone would party hard with gorillas:
13. Elmo would be elected to higher office:
14. All babies would be dressed in suits:
15. Everyone would save energy by using horses to dry their clothes:
16. Pringles would come like this:
17. Getting rid of bugs would be this fun:
18. Someone would give this snake a towel:
19. This Furby would be in rehab:
20. This would be a reality:
21. Babies would be given out with every McDonald’s Happy Meal:
22. THIS pug would have THIS tennis ball:
23. Everyone would just say “Hi”:
24. Babies would take MySpace pictures:
25. All babies would smoke pipes and solve mysteries:
26. Everyone would always travel with pandas:
27. And find something to believe in:
28. People like this wouldn’t exist:
29. Every dog would wear shoes:
30. Everyone would live inside a shoe:
31. And this would be done to Florida:
Come on, Florida. You know it’s true.
- It's Inauguration Day — Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America at 12 p.m. ET 🇺🇸
- And you can tune into BuzzFeed News on Facebook, where we'll be covering the entire ceremony live.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- And as many as eight survivors have been found after a deadly avalanche buried a hotel in Italy.