Earlier today, Norm Macdonald, (who you should follow on Twitter if you a) love Breaking Bad, b) love golf, and c) love gambling) posited this theory that the final episode of Breaking Bad, “Felina,” was actually nothing but a fantasy. Sounds a little far-fetched…until:
29. At this point Norm realized New Yorker writer Emily Nussbaum had already written about the whole thing being a dream a few days before:
You can check it out here.
33. And what about the title of the episode, “Felina”?
- Congressional Republicans have made it clear that they disagree with President-elect Donald Trump's plan on how to keep jobs in the US.
- At least 36 people died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Prosecutors say murder charges are possible.
- Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, and YouTube are teaming up to target and remove terrorist content on their platforms 💻📌
- Nordstrom is selling a stone wrapped in a leather case for $85 and people are…confused ⁉️