Earlier today, Norm Macdonald, (who you should follow on Twitter if you a) love Breaking Bad, b) love golf, and c) love gambling) posited this theory that the final episode of Breaking Bad, “Felina,” was actually nothing but a fantasy. Sounds a little far-fetched…until:
29. At this point Norm realized New Yorker writer Emily Nussbaum had already written about the whole thing being a dream a few days before:
You can check it out here.
33. And what about the title of the episode, “Felina”?
- The White House defended rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- A researcher with Human Rights Watch was denied entry into Israel earlier this week with the country's government calling the human rights organization "propaganda."
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭