Here, from the very important and influential Facebook group “Nutella Should Be In A Squeeze Bottle,” comes ten reasons why this dream needs to be a reality.
3. Top 10 Reasons Why Nutella Should Be In A Squeeze Bottle
10. Washing Nutella coated butter knives in the kitchen sink seems so wasteful.
9. Cleaning aforementioned butter knives with one’s tongue while standing at the kitchen sink can result in injury.
8. No more messy jars with pasted on lids.
7. Spreading Nutella on top of an ice cream sundae doesn’t work.
6. Just try and make a smiley face sandwich using Nutella in a jar.
5. No more dipping pirouette cookies. With Nutella in a squeeze bottle, you can fill them!
4. Nutella is sick and tired of its bulky jar holding it back. If Nutella were in a squeeze bottle, it could travel to the office, to school, on picnics, on camping trips, to the beach, to the lake…the possibilities are endless!
3. Unless you have a tongue like an aardvark, it is impossible to get all of the Nutella out of the jar.
2. All the cool kids are doing it! Ketchup, mustard, relish, barbeque sauce, even mayonnaise and jelly are hanging out in squeeze bottles!
1. Whipped cream shouldn’t be the only sweet treat you can sneak into the kitchen and squirt directly into your mouth.
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- French towns are still enforcing the burkini ban on Muslim women despite the country's highest court ruling the ban illegal.
- As Hillary Clinton denounced the alt-right in a blistering speech, the movement is more famous than ever.