Here, from the very important and influential Facebook group “Nutella Should Be In A Squeeze Bottle,” comes ten reasons why this dream needs to be a reality.
3. Top 10 Reasons Why Nutella Should Be In A Squeeze Bottle
10. Washing Nutella coated butter knives in the kitchen sink seems so wasteful.
9. Cleaning aforementioned butter knives with one’s tongue while standing at the kitchen sink can result in injury.
8. No more messy jars with pasted on lids.
7. Spreading Nutella on top of an ice cream sundae doesn’t work.
6. Just try and make a smiley face sandwich using Nutella in a jar.
5. No more dipping pirouette cookies. With Nutella in a squeeze bottle, you can fill them!
4. Nutella is sick and tired of its bulky jar holding it back. If Nutella were in a squeeze bottle, it could travel to the office, to school, on picnics, on camping trips, to the beach, to the lake…the possibilities are endless!
3. Unless you have a tongue like an aardvark, it is impossible to get all of the Nutella out of the jar.
2. All the cool kids are doing it! Ketchup, mustard, relish, barbeque sauce, even mayonnaise and jelly are hanging out in squeeze bottles!
1. Whipped cream shouldn’t be the only sweet treat you can sneak into the kitchen and squirt directly into your mouth.
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by press secretary Sean Spicer.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.