5. The baby named Hashtag:
11. That somebody let these people on Twitter:
18. Nicki Minaj’s Republican rap:
22. People boycotting a COOKIE:
23. Peaches Geldoff tipping her baby over:
26. The Aquafresh hot dog stock photo:
28. Guy Fieri eating in reverse, again:
29. Rupert Murdoch’s hands:
33. Justin Bieber dressing like a total doucher when meeting the Prime Minister of Canada:
36. The Miami cannibal making cannibalism hip again:
37. People who thought Carl Weathers was Joseph Kony:
38. Mary Kate’s old, creepy dad-boyfriend:
39. The Australian spiderweb fields:
40. Michael Cera’s mustache:
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer dodged multiple questions at today's White House briefing on Donald Trump's false claim that millions voted illegally in the election.
- White supremacist Richard Spencer rented space in Alexandria, Virginia, that he intends to use as a hub for the alt-right, sparking outrage and complaints from neighbors.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬