8. And you never walk away from an explosion without reacting at all. Or without this happening:
14. You never disappear behind a bus that drives by.
16. You never walk into a bar full of bikers and hear a record scratch when they all turn and look at you.
19. You never fall off something and catch yourself with your fingertips.
20. DNA tests take way longer than two minutes to get a result.
21. Not every single grocery bag has a giant baguette sticking out of it.
27. Tying a bandage around a wound doesn’t immediately make everything better.
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.
- Eric Trump said it took "courage" for his father to refrain from bringing up Bill Clinton's infidelity during Monday's presidential debate.
- As a perpetually plugged-in, texting, swiping, selfie-taking human being, you might be damaging your body without realizing it.