8. And you never walk away from an explosion without reacting at all. Or without this happening:
14. You never disappear behind a bus that drives by.
16. You never walk into a bar full of bikers and hear a record scratch when they all turn and look at you.
19. You never fall off something and catch yourself with your fingertips.
20. DNA tests take way longer than two minutes to get a result.
21. Not every single grocery bag has a giant baguette sticking out of it.
27. Tying a bandage around a wound doesn’t immediately make everything better.
- We cannot go back: Tribal leaders say they will fight Trump's revival of the Dakota Access and Keystone XL pipelines.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- A national park deleted its tweets about climate change after Trump silenced some US environmental agencies 👀