1. The National Museum of Funeral History
Located in Houston, Texas. The museum is now featuring an exhibit celebrating the “Lives and Deaths of the Popes.”
2. Sulabh International Toilet Museum
Located in New Delhi, India. A museum that on its front page asks us the question “Ever wondered what a museum dedicated entirely to the history of toilets would be like ?” Nope. Can’t say I have.
3. The Vent Haven Museum
Located in Fort Mitchell, Kentucky. A museum dedicated to ventriloquism. Be afraid… be very afraid.
4. The Salt and Pepper Shaker Museum
Located in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. While generally I’m all for condiments, this just doesn’t do it for me.
5. Japanese Poop Museum
Located in Japan. Above is one of the exhibits: Elephant shit. Nice. Real nice.
6. Leila’s Hair Museum
Located in Independence, Missouri. You can have the pleasure of seeing “159 wreaths and over 2,000 pieces of jewelry containing, or made of, human hair.” And the pleasure of seeing Leila herself. Purrrrr.
7. The National Bottle Museum
Located in Ballston Spa, New York. I mean, I’m always looking at my own empty bottles for fun… why not try someone else’s out?
8. Barometer World
Located in Devon, England. I was wondering when someone would FINALLY pay homage to my favorite device used to measure atmospheric pressure. And OH! those muttonchops.
9. The Washington Banana Museum
Located in Auburn Washington. You don’t even have to enjoy bananas to enjoy this museum. Maybe not.
10. The Creation Museum
Located in Petersburg, Kentucky. A museum dedicated to creationism. I don’t mean to ruffle any feathers here… but what could be better than a museum based on something that isn’t history!? And it’s now featuring camel rides!
- The Pentagon is investigating Trump's former national security adviser over payments he received from Russia-linked groups.
- "We can never apologize enough." United released its report on the plane dragging incident, and outlined changes it'll make to prevent similar issues.
- John McCain and Trump were supposed to be sworn enemies. But now the president may hire some of his former aides 🤗
- "The Real Housewives" has remained a cultural force for over a decade by reinventing itself. But has the show peaked? 👠 🔥
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.