1. The National Museum of Funeral History
Located in Houston, Texas. The museum is now featuring an exhibit celebrating the “Lives and Deaths of the Popes.”
2. Sulabh International Toilet Museum
Located in New Delhi, India. A museum that on its front page asks us the question “Ever wondered what a museum dedicated entirely to the history of toilets would be like ?” Nope. Can’t say I have.
3. The Vent Haven Museum
Located in Fort Mitchell, Kentucky. A museum dedicated to ventriloquism. Be afraid… be very afraid.
4. The Salt and Pepper Shaker Museum
Located in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. While generally I’m all for condiments, this just doesn’t do it for me.
5. Japanese Poop Museum
Located in Japan. Above is one of the exhibits: Elephant shit. Nice. Real nice.
6. Leila’s Hair Museum
Located in Independence, Missouri. You can have the pleasure of seeing “159 wreaths and over 2,000 pieces of jewelry containing, or made of, human hair.” And the pleasure of seeing Leila herself. Purrrrr.
7. The National Bottle Museum
Located in Ballston Spa, New York. I mean, I’m always looking at my own empty bottles for fun… why not try someone else’s out?
8. Barometer World
Located in Devon, England. I was wondering when someone would FINALLY pay homage to my favorite device used to measure atmospheric pressure. And OH! those muttonchops.
9. The Washington Banana Museum
Located in Auburn Washington. You don’t even have to enjoy bananas to enjoy this museum. Maybe not.
10. The Creation Museum
Located in Petersburg, Kentucky. A museum dedicated to creationism. I don’t mean to ruffle any feathers here… but what could be better than a museum based on something that isn’t history!? And it’s now featuring camel rides!
- At least 10 people, including the gunman, are dead after a shooting at a mall in Munich, Germany.
- Hillary Clinton has picked Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine as her running mate. He was considered a favorite for the ticket.
- Employees at a textile factory that made Trump shirts report dangerous, abusive conditions — harsh even for Honduras.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at