4. MISS TRUNCHBULL:
5. COURAGE THE COWARDLY DOG:
8. AND THE TEACHER FROM THE BLACK LAGOON:
9. BUT MOST OF ALL, THIS:
10. WATER LEVELS:
AND WORST OF ALL…
21. LOW BATTERY:
- Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz will step down at the end of the party's convention amid an email controversy.
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴