Kel recently spoke with TMZ about his relationship with Kenan, and how he does not believe he’s going to make a cameo on Kenan’s new NBC show. Read at your own risk… this will shatter your hopes, your dreams, and pretty much your entire childhood:
“Kenan does not want to be seen with me in any form of media, or even have my name mentioned around him.
There is no bad blood on my side, I’m not declining a reunion, I know the fans love the show and would love to see some type of appearance with us … I just don’t see that ever happening because of how he really feels.”
3. So, let’s ask ourselves one last time…
5. Never forget:
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀