Kel recently spoke with TMZ about his relationship with Kenan, and how he does not believe he’s going to make a cameo on Kenan’s new NBC show. Read at your own risk… this will shatter your hopes, your dreams, and pretty much your entire childhood:
“Kenan does not want to be seen with me in any form of media, or even have my name mentioned around him.
There is no bad blood on my side, I’m not declining a reunion, I know the fans love the show and would love to see some type of appearance with us … I just don’t see that ever happening because of how he really feels.”
3. So, let’s ask ourselves one last time…
5. Never forget:
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."