Kel recently spoke with TMZ about his relationship with Kenan, and how he does not believe he’s going to make a cameo on Kenan’s new NBC show. Read at your own risk… this will shatter your hopes, your dreams, and pretty much your entire childhood:
“Kenan does not want to be seen with me in any form of media, or even have my name mentioned around him.
There is no bad blood on my side, I’m not declining a reunion, I know the fans love the show and would love to see some type of appearance with us … I just don’t see that ever happening because of how he really feels.”
3. So, let’s ask ourselves one last time…
5. Never forget:
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.