15. Kevin Rudd, former prime minister of Australia:
14. Rob Ford, mayor of Toronto, Canada:
13. Naheed Nenshi, mayor of Calgary, Canada:
Because he is the absolute best at Twitter:
Like, the king of Twitter:
Or maybe mayor of Twitter is more appropriate:
12. Svante Myrick, mayor of Ithaca, New York:
11. Jan Peter Balkenende, former Dutch prime minister:
10. Sam Adams, mayor of Portland, Oregon:
9. Anthony Foxx and Pat McCrory, mayor and former mayor of Charlotte, North Carolina:
8. R. T. Rybak, mayor of Minneapolis, Minnesota:
7. Jon Gnarr, mayor of Reykjavik, Iceland:
6. Julia Gillard, prime minister of Australia:
5. Alan Bernholtz, mayor of Crested Butte, Colorado:
4. Stephen Harper, prime minister of Canada:
But mostly because of his response to the whole thing:
3. John Key, prime minister of New Zealand:
2. Boris Johnson, mayor of London:
Because of this picture of him with two M&Ms:
Because he is inarguably the best dancer on this list:
And, honestly, just look at him wearing this helmet. JUST LOOK AT HIM:
1. And finally, Mayor Stubbs, mayor of Talkeetna, Alaska:
- The Trump administration is rolling back an Obama-era policy aimed at protecting transgender students in public schools.
- North Dakota police have begun clearing out Standing Rock protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- Facebook is in negotiations with the Major League Baseball League to possibly stream one game per week during the 2017 season.