1. Schizophrenic or Bluetooth Headset?
Before boarding a flight, look around and assign roles to the strangers surrounding you in the event that your plane crashes on a mysterious island. Each person will have to play a part in a mini-society in order to survive. And bonus points if you remember where each person is sitting in the plane before you take off in the event that the tail breaks off. Via Totes Muh Gotes.
11. That’s The Guy!
Walk around having a conversation, and wait to find someone wearing a suit holding a briefcase. Backhand your friend in the chest, and say, “HOLD UP, ain’t that the guy?” While pointing at the guy in the suit, say “That’s him! That’s the guy! THAT’S THE FUCKIN’ GUY!” and start walking toward him.
If the guy starts backing away, start sprinting full blast, and you’ll see that most of the time the guy in the suit runs like hell. If the guy doesn’t move at all, march up to him, look him dead in the eyes, and say, “Sir, It’s an honor to meet you. Might I shake your hand?” Regardless of their answer, say, “Truly, it is an honor.” Promptly walk away. Via CllctCallOfCthulhu.
Games culled from an AskReddit thread that asked people to list their favorite people-watching game.
- Barack Obama had his final press conference as president, defending his legacy and vowing to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake."
- Donald Trump's pick for health secretary, Tom Price, refused to say at his confirmation hearing whether or not he would cut Medicare and Medicaid.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺