3. The show has the best introductions of any show out there. I’m talking Cosby Show level introduction. I’m talking Sunday Night Football level:
6. Or you might just laugh your rear-end off at some W~A~C~K~Y newspaper articles:
7. One thing’s for sure: you’ll be wowed at all the guests they get to come on the show. I mean, ARNOLD?!
8. MR. BEE MOVIE HIMSELF, JERRY SEINFELD??????????
11. EDITOR IN CHIEF JOE BIDEN??!
12. RUSSEL BRAND?!?!
13. HIP-HOP’S ROYAL FAMILY?!
16. A BEAR?!
17. The show is constantly breaking new ground, like with scat auto-tune:
19. And with investigative reports like this one:
22. A show with a heart:
26. This, my friends, is a show with DOC CHICKEN:
27. In conclusion,
- A 25-year-old has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹