3. The show has the best introductions of any show out there. I’m talking Cosby Show level introduction. I’m talking Sunday Night Football level:
6. Or you might just laugh your rear-end off at some W~A~C~K~Y newspaper articles:
7. One thing’s for sure: you’ll be wowed at all the guests they get to come on the show. I mean, ARNOLD?!
8. MR. BEE MOVIE HIMSELF, JERRY SEINFELD??????????
11. EDITOR IN CHIEF JOE BIDEN??!
12. RUSSEL BRAND?!?!
13. HIP-HOP’S ROYAL FAMILY?!
16. A BEAR?!
17. The show is constantly breaking new ground, like with scat auto-tune:
19. And with investigative reports like this one:
22. A show with a heart:
26. This, my friends, is a show with DOC CHICKEN:
27. In conclusion,
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.
- British banks got hit hard, and their European peers were hit even harder.
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."