1. With a little bit of practice, they can turn toast-making into a sublime artistic experience:
2. They can flip over the subway tracks with grace and majesty:
3. They refuse to allow themselves to be defeated by chairs:
4. Jackets are not mere apparel to them — they are instruments of their art:
5. They see walls not as an obstacle but as an opportunity to express themselves:
6. They didn’t just stop at inventing fire — they went on to improve the medium beyond anyone’s wildest dreams:
7. They see waterskiing as the perfect time to get in their arm workouts:
8. With a little push, they can conquer any obstacle:
9. Because sport is not merely a game, but an art:
10. And one that constantly defies logic:
11. Even riding a skateboard can’t stop them from breakdancing:
12. Or a pair of crutches from a sick grind:
13. Note passing is not a necessity, but an art form:
14. And cars merely represent an opportunity to reenact that one scene from the Barenaked Ladies video for “One Week”:
15. To them, doing a flip onto someone’s palm is just par for the course:
16. And doing a flip in a wheelchair just a normal Wednesday:
17. Even moments of potential disaster can be turned around in an instant:
18. And celebrated accordingly much later:
19. Because getting dressed is an extreme sport to many:
20. And even the simplest things are amazing when you stop to think about it:
YOU ARE HARDCORE.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- Two brothers suspected of planning terror attacks have been arrested in Belgium, prosecutors say.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.